Sunday, March 7, 2010

I am at a total loss.  I am usually a very decisive person and now I find myself stuck, without action, without movement, dumbfounded. Opportunity has been making herself seen all around me lately.  So many options, so many choices, so many chances and I can’t make any decisions.  Is it a matter of faith? If you believe in God (or a higher power for some of you), it’s hard to think that anything happens by chance.  It’s more a matter of fate or providence.  But it’s much more difficult to know what is God’s doing and what’s not.  It seems like we blame God for the wrong things and the devil for the wrong things. Does anyone ever stop to think that we are given some options and free will? We have the chance to do the living and we must trust that we are doing what we are supposed to whenever we aren’t quite sure. So, with all this in mind, should I be taking advantage of these opportunities? Should I uproot my life to make a real go of my career? Should I take a chance and spend time with a man I don’t know so well or take a chance with one I’ve known a good part on my life? Which decision is the right one? If I spend this time asking questions, I’ll never some up with any answers. So…

Today’s Task: Grab life with both hands and don’t be afraid to live. You will never know when you’ve got it right. Life is an experiment so try new things and make mistakes (not to many big ones, just ones you can learn from). God will guide you to the path where you need to be, but he will not take away your choices. It’s up to you to take the next steps.  Live!

No comments:

Post a Comment